- Camera: 3.7-megapixel camera
- Audio: Smart audio mix system
- Video:1440p, 30fps, and 1080p with 60 fps
- Group Talk:1600 meters range
- Wifi Enabled: oh yeah!
- Bluetooth 4.1| TT–27 hrs | CT–2.5 hrs
Sena 10c Pro Bluetooth Communication Headset with 4k Camera
Experience easy rider communication and video recording with Sena’s exclusive Bluetooth communication and camera recording system – that redefines what you can do while you are on the road.
The new SENA 10C PRO offers all that you got from the previous edition and combines that with a GoPro. With an audio recording feature, it’s better than ever. However, that’s not all there is to it – it packs in the punch with a few more worthy features.
Sporting a high-tech camera, it belongs to the SENA series for communicators. The communication headset also boasts of a four-way intercom system. With a range of up to 1600 meters, it is a dream for riders. The headset is equipped with Bluetooth 4.1 and Wi-Fi enabled. The audio pickup is totally deprived of noise and can be wired directly into your lid. So, in short, this headset is an amalgamation of a camera, which is very quality, a premium quality audio recorder.
What will you love?
Users can directly get access to content recorded on their smartphone. The SENA camera app ensures that the transfer and downloading of the files is seamless and fast, also allowing for a preview. And you get to share that with up to three riders – in a one-mile radius.
This headset earns its name in the innovation lists as its camera not only includes the clarity of 1080p with 60fps but also is capable of recording a time-lapse video. Riders can also record their own voices. There is an advanced noise control, a built-in FM tuner, and allows music sharing. The unibody design is resistant to water, and the firmware is upgradable as well. The integrated action camera can record surroundings on the go, and without the blur.
The functionality of one-touch operation allows the rider to take photos or videos without disturbing their ambient audio. There is an option of using either a single camera button or a voice prompted menu navigation system.
Benefits or the Sena 10C Pro:
Here is a look at a few reasons we love the Sena 10C Pro.
Design and Performance-
The compact and aerodynamic design of this headset is optimized for helmets as it clings very closely to the outer shell of it. It results in decreased noise, which in turn impacts the audio, improving the audio altogether. The headset allows up to one and a half hours of video recording and twenty hours of talk time. With a slender yet great functioning headset is surely earning itself a place in the good books.
The headset has a 3.7-megapixel camera and can capture videos at both 1080p at 60fps and time-lapse mode. The resolution of 1440p is also achievable with 30 frames per second QHD. Stills are provided with options like a single shot or burst.
The camera button comprises of a simple one that recorder Have the one’s phone system keeps one updated about the progress of the camera. You can also save an important event from a continuous and non-stop loop of video recording via video tagging. When it comes to storage, the system supports up to 128 GB of MicroSD cards.
Smart Audio Mix-
The smart audio mix system this headset allows for narrating the footage in real-time through the intercom system hence reducing a load of audio editing. The Communication system with an integrated camera head mixes audio from a smartphone and intercom.
You have access to a four-way intercom. Communicate with your teammates – to a range of up to 1600 meters. The advanced noise control technology cuts down the ambient noise and ensures noise-free, clear intercom communication.
Available on both the Google Play Store and the iOS App Store, the headset application helps users adjust the communication settings and also accessing a quick guide for assistance. Settings like Voice Prompts and audio multitasking can be adjusted or enabled.
You don’t have to go through the hassle of transferring the data onto your laptop or desktop. You can directly transfer data from your headset to your smartphone via the application. That’s a huge upgrade, isn’t it?
The micro USB upgrade this is common in between the 10C pro, and its previous model is that they can be charged while recording as well. This is a huge plus point and increases recording hours as to when the unit is in video loop mode, and the battery drains quickly.
- The unibody designed video camera and Bluetooth headset is wifi enabled, and a has a 4.1 Bluetooth.
- Supports video resolutions of 1440p, 30fps, and 1080p with 60 fps.
- The shot functions include burst, shot and time-lapse modes with a resolution of 3.68 megapixels and a ratio of 16:9
- Allows angle adjustment, and the lens provided can be rotated up to 30 degrees.
- There is a four-way intercom system, and it ranges up to 1.6 kilometers or 1 mile.
- The smart audio mix helps in real-time audio mixing.
- Easy access on both iOS and Android devices.
- Comprises of an Advanced Noise control, helping to cut down maximum noise as possible.
- Music can be shared between riders with station scanning.
- Can be charged while recording, so you don’t have to worry about missing on the precious moments.
- Water-resistant, so you can ride it even when the weather’s not that good outside.
- Is compatible with MicroSD cards of up to 128 gb. However, you need to buy it separately.
- The firmware is upgradable, so you may even get access to new features.
- The battery is a lithium polymer battery and takes approximately 3.5 hours to get charged up.
Should You Buy It?
The Sena 10 Pro offers a nice combination of Bluetooth, camera, and headset, offering versatile photo and video modes. It’s a great accessory to wear when you are outside, and offers features that can help you record quick. The iOS and Android support means that you can get access to it even if you are changing phones.